June 14, 2011

Demon Fly from Hell!

Okay so I am totally not a fan of insects, as in I thoroughly dislike them.
Well some dumb-ass fly got all sorts of cobwebs stuck all up on it and proceeded to buzz around my room like a bastard! I was just relaxing having a smoke when all of a sudden a giant spooky cobweb ghost attacked me! (I soon realized it was a fly) But It had 6 inches of cobweb trailing off it like an evil tail!
It really harshed my mellow to say the least. I then was forced to spend several min's jumping around my room like a fool trying to avoid it and trap it in a towel. I was unsuccessful...And sadly it dissapeared somewhere over my blankets, and fearing the monster would come back for me or worse a nasty dead fly in my bed I am forced to put all my bedding in the laundry. -_-;
Now my bed is empty, and I dont even know if it was really in there, it could still be here waiting to come after me again and finish the job!
It's just not my day today...
/SIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment