April 17, 2011

Icky sicky!

 It seems I have caught a bit of a cold or something, not really an expert or anything lol but I have been under the weather. My sincerest apologies for not being around very much, I have been attempting to rest and get back to normal, though it hasen't been working too well I have high hopes. ^_^ But I wanted to say I miss you guys! <3
 
Ohhh!!! 

Its almost time!!!

I cant wait till Tuesday, I decided to go with Portal2 and wait a bit on Mortal Kombat, apparently theres going to be a tournament at Gamestop I so wish I could go but with my crazies that would be tough even if I wasn't sick...Oh well. Anyway I am super excited to try it out on Tuesday, I miss Glados so very much... Ugh well back to resting for me, hope to see you soon!!! 
*Kisses*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment