March 21, 2011

Gaming sounds good!

 I am always starting/intend to start my posts with the word so, DAMN YOU SO! lol anywho...
 Been relaxing and what-not in an attempt to feel better and its working pretty well, Thanks guys for all your kind words and support this week! <3
 I was thinking of getting some gaming done today, well much later today when I get on cam cause its like 1am lol. But I got my other camera out so if I can finally get the stupid program to work I should be able to PiP and ya can see all the action! Sadly my Nintendo is acting up and I haven't been able to get it to cooperate as I wanted to get my DuckHunt on, but shit happens. That reminds me my mom found a new in box Genesis and was supposed to snag that shit for me I forgot to ask her about that... (Been yearning for some James Pond Robocod ^^;) I suppose me and my little old Xbox can get some achievement whoring on, or shoot some fools. I do have some Achievement cleanup yet to take care of in New Vegas, but regardless of what I play, the plan is to get my game on! That reminds me I haven't checked around for any New Vegas rumors in a while, I should totally go do that...
Anywho I shall leave you with these words of wisdom until our next meeting my lovely friends:
Did you know that Godzilla has Radioactive breath? Well folks true fact! <(^_^ )>

No comments:

Post a Comment