March 16, 2011

So early and LAME!

 Well damn you too twitter! Always crashing when I am mid yelling nonsense about waking up early and being frustrated about my first, (and hopefully only chargeback) and being extra hungry...
Seriously though, I almost cried when I saw that my great big tips on SkinVideo a little over a week ago had been taken back (Though thank you Kathleen and SkinVideo for responding and explaining the situation to me so quickly. They're truly sweethearts at Skin!) I just feel awful now like I owe them though,  >_<; Ugh I hate my guilty conscience, cause I didn't commit fraud or anything, I just didn't earn the money I already got and I feel bad about getting it, if that makes any sense. I hate early mornings for real though, nothing but bad news and guilty feelings so very not my cup of tea... 

No comments:

Post a Comment