March 18, 2011

In the hole

So I found out the other day that the big tipper like 2 weeks ago was a credit card fraudster, and now i am in the hole like 1000 tokens on SkinVideo. I mean it could be worse, and I know I wasnt the only girl hit witch really sucks, but It's still a bit of a downer. Knowing your earnings is going to pay off a debt I didn't ask for is a little under motivating. Nonetheless I will continue to work hard to get out of this hole and back to getting paid, because I truly love SkinVideo, and it'll take far more than a little bump in the road to change my mind! <3
On a different note my neck is starting to feel a bit better, at least I can turn my head without crazy-sauce pain. So yeah I guess today could be worse cause I am still in a great mood, and I should have my very own Hitachi magic wand by Tuesday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment