March 24, 2011

For All You Naughty Bum Lovers!

I was glancing over the interesting products available in SkinVideo's sex toy store area and low and behold, I found the most adorable "IT" that would finally entice me to insert something into my cute little bum *^_^*
 So I thought I'd share this wonderful little tid-bit with you wonderful folks, so now if you are wondering, curious, or interested in having me try out some anal play, check out this little list of cuteness Click here to see Adorable anal plugs!!!
If you felt it was in your heart to get me one I would love to try it out for the first time with only you in a skype show! So let me know if your interested, I know I am, and please note my ass is a virgin so it would also be my first time, so special!     <3
 I would be more than happy to give anal play a shot if I could have one of these magnificent tails... /drool there so beautiful, and real! Anywho just thought I'd share my excitement (I never thought I would use the word excitement to describe putting something in my bum...lol) about the cutest animal tails in the world, the fox ones are the bestest though!!! Sorry I am having a cute-gasm over these damn tails, I had no idea tails were an option...

No comments:

Post a Comment